Anstellungsart: Mitarbeiterauswahl Vergütung: an attractive salary with additional benefits such as a monthly public transport ticket and a free, freshly prepared lunch that changes daily
QR Code Link to This Post
Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes ten daycare centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
For our Secondary School of our Josef-Schwarz-Schule in Heilbronn/Neckarsulm for the next possible starting date we are looking for a committed and qualified
(full-time or part-time)
Your profile & your tasks
* You have a teaching qualification, a Master’s Degree in Secondary Education and a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
* You have experience working with elementary or secondary students between the ages of 10-16 years.
* You have a passion for working with children and supporting their future development.
* You are motivated to support each child individually in their developmental progress.
* You are dedicated to helping all children to achieve their full potential.
* You can identify with our pedagogical concept and are motivated to implement it creatively together in a team.
* You are fluent in English, have an active interest in learning the German language and working within a bilingual environment.
* an attractive salary with additional benefits such as a monthly public transport ticket and a free, freshly prepared lunch that changes daily
* 30 days of vacation
* room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute those actively
* an open, friendly working environment and close cooperation within our international team
* a relocation allowance
* all paperwork completed and prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approvals
* continuing professional development opportunities
* professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
* an ideal work-life-balance
* state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
* a short-term availability of employee housing at market prices for a comfortable arrival in the region without a long search for accommodation
* an excellent location of the school in southern Germany, centrally located within Europe
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://jobs.phorms.de/en/jobs/assistant-teacher-gn-bw-en-1/.
For further information, please visit our website at www.phorms.de/en.
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten